বুধবার, ১৭ মার্চ, ২০১০

Joya ahsan interview

Joya Ahsan, model and television actress, talks about her first job, her fascination for stones and how electronic appliances complicate her life.

interviewed by Samrin Jabeen

What are your hobbies?

Reading books, watching movies, etc.

Which is your favourite food?
Vegetables and fruits.

Which is your favourite vacation spot?
There is no particular favourite, but I love oceans and seas.

Who is your favourite international actor?
There are many, one of them being Hugh Grant.

Where do you enjoy eating out most?
Eltoro, @corner, Little Italy, Baton Rouge, etc.

What colours do you like wearing on stage?
Pink, white, turquoise, lavender, basically light colours.
Which was the most memorable day of your life?
May 14, my wedding day.

What is the one thing you cannot live without?
A ring on my hand that I have been wearing for many years and have not taken off once since I put it on.

What electronic appliance makes your life easier?
In my opinion, electronic appliances do not make my life easier,
rather they complicate it more. I think we are much better off without
such items.


An item you have always wanted to own?
I have always had a fascination towards stone and love collecting stone items.

What was your first job?
Teaching at St. Joseph’s Tutorial.

What do you do to make yourself feel better on a bad day?
If I have a bad day, I tend to do whatever it is I feel like, sometimes I will listen to music or if I have had a misunderstanding with someone, I will talk it out with that person, if I think that will make
things better.


Some thing(s) you don’t like about yourself.
I believe in people and trust them too easily, which sometimes backfires on me.

Certain qualities in people that irritate you.
I love people in general, and I do not tend to find flaws in others,
unless someone is intentionally cruel and tries to use it to hurt others.


What was the biggest mistake of your life?
I have not made any such major mistake, but I am not very tactful and that, I think, is a quality, people should have.

What are your plans for the near future?
I do not like planning ahead, I prefer going with the flow. Some of
the best things in my life – my marriage, my career – came about
without much planning. The most I will think ahead is for a week later.


Describe yourself in a few words.
I am introverted, positive and I love people.

When is your birthday?
1st july

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন